Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish all of my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving! We didn't do much. We stayed in DC instead of going back home. We went out to eat at a buffet for our Thanksgiving dinner. Someone actually stopped Chris and commented on how well behaved our kids are. Yeah, when we're in public they are very well behaved. After, I went to Walgreen's and bought a 10 megapixel Polaroid digital camera for, get this, $79.99 after a $30 mail in rebate. I was so excited. And I got a second 1GB memory card for only $9.99! I'm still sending my camera off to be fixed. If they fix it then I have a spare camera. If they replace it, then I have a spare camera. Tomorrow we are planning on visiting the museums in Washington, DC., on Saturday we plan to tour the memorials in Washington, DC and Arlington and on Sunday we plan on going to Mount Vernon. Then Chris goes back to work on Monday and its just me and the kids again. Got a few things planned for just us.

For our home school blog, read here: http://swarmeracademy.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: