Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Updates, updates, updates.....

Well, it is 20 days into 2010 and I have only written one blog for 2010. I always tell myself around December 30th that I will blog at least 5 times a week. It never happens; I don't know why I keep lying to myself about it. So, since I've already ruined the 5 times a week thing, I am resolution free!



Updates on us:



Chris -- Not much to report on. He's still working.... and hating it.



Me -- Spring semester has started for college. I am only taking 4 classes this semester: Intermediate Accounting, Auditing, Cost Accounting, and Principles of Macroeconomics. Hopefully I'll do decent this semester, and keep current in my classes instead of falling behind.



Crystina -- Well, in as little words as possible, she is no longer a little girl. And we'll leave that at that. However, no - Daddy and I are not dealing with that all that well. Its a hard fact to face. Also, on the Tina front, she has become such the typical teen lately. However, this attitude just isn't going to cut it here anymore. She blatantly lies to us. I mean we can literally sit here and watch her do something, see it with our own eyes, then ask her about it and we get the "It wasn't me. No I didn't!" Any advice on how to curb this attitude, please let me know. I just don't want *my* kid to be the lying, stealing kid!



Carolyn -- Has become highly whiny. I mean every time she says something its with a whine. She is still such a tattle tale. Every little thing is something I must know about whether I want to or not. I mean do I really need to know that one of the kids is wearing mis-matched colors? Not really, but apparently Carly thinks I do.



Caitlyn -- She is still my tomboy. She is also the more aggressive of the 4 youngest. She still loves wrestling and is determined to one day marry John Cena. Not sure how to break it to her that it will most likely never happen, but for right now she can dream. It's either him or Mickey Mouse and I really don't want my daughter to marry a mouse! LOL



Charlotte -- Still convinced she is a princess and says that one day her prince will come for her. I hope her fairy tale happens for her. She is prissy and loves to dress up.



Cheyenne -- Is the most talkative child I have ever encountered! She talks from wake up to bedtime and even in her sleep! She still sleeps with us. I don't think she understands how it's going to be once Connor is born. She prefers to be right between me and Chris. She's still a little chunky thing!



Courtney -- Is still my runt! She is barely wearing 18 months; they are still too big on the waist but she needs the length. She loves all things monkey. She's obsessed, I would say. I even call her my little monkey because of her long legs and arms.

Pregnancy -- I am 33 weeks along now. I am eager to meet my baby boy. I am eager to have my body back. I don't share that well, body space included. Chris and I have been arguing over the details. You know, which college should Connor play football at, what position, what we would do if he got drafted to an NFL team we hated (cough... cough.... Cowboys). You know, all the things parents of boys worry about during pregnancy! LOL Just 7 or less weeks and he'll be here! I so cannot wait!

No comments: