Friday, August 8, 2008

You........

I have not written a poem in almost 5 years. Then suddenly, probably I swear to you like 10 minutes ago, a poem just flowed into my head. Now mind you, I have never liked my poems, I hate the sound of them and I think they always sound dorky. Anyways......

You
I love you
with all that I have.
For you, there is
nothing I wouldn't do.
You make me smile,
You make me laugh,
you make me feel happier
than I ever have.
You are my friend,
the one I can turn to.
You are my soul,
the one I always think of.
You are my someone special,
the one I dream of.
You are all I've ever wanted.
Really sappy and dorky, right? Haha... I used to have like 3 notebooks full of poems, but they all got destroyed by one of my holy terrors.
Now, on to my quote of today:
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
There may be another entry tonight. Or there may not be......
♥ Crystal ♥

No comments: