Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Ramblings of a Crazy Witch......

My quote for today:

"A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are." -- Anonymous

Such a wonderful life we would all have if everyone did that. Too bad most people don't. :o(

Ok, so my life has gotten completely complicated in the last couple of weeks. I have alot going on in my life, my mind, my heart..... It's just so much to sort out. Sometimes I think I'll die with this huge mass, yes I said MASS, laying on my heart and shoulders. It's an awful feeling all the way around.

I found out yesterday that my great-uncle passed away. Of what else? Cancer of course. Seems to be a trend in the men on my dad's side. Thankfully I was born me instead of my brother. He can deal with this awful, and apparently hereditary, line of cancer. I really hate that word. It takes too many great people from life. Why can't it strike the bad ones and take care of corporal punishment for us?

I had a long heart to heart with a good friend of mine. The only friend I made in church that I even speak to anymore (thanks for the talk, Amy!). I realized that somewhere along the way, I walked away from practicing Wicca. Now why on earth would I do that? I love Wicca. I love the peace it gave me. I was so much a happier person then. So that is this week's goal: to get back into practicing my Wicca. Welcome home Luna.........








1 comment:

VampLovinMomi said...

sorry to hear about your great uncle girl...cancer runs on both sides of my family. i think everyone who has died in my family has died from either diabetes or cancer =o( ... you will not die with this mass on your shoulders and heart. you know why? because you will get everything sorted out and things will fall into place how they should be. *hugs* you know if you need to talk im always here to listen and help if i can.