Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Accounting Workbook for Dummies

I normally don't do product/movie/anything reviews, but this one is worth the time! I went to Barnes and Noble about my books for the semester and wandered through the Accounting book section. Now, I got behind in Accounting last semester because I didn't ask for help when I first needed it. This semester I have 2 Accounting classes. I decided that I needed to do some remediation. I quickly glanced through the shelves and settled on this book:

Photobucket

I am only partway through the first chapter and feel as if I am learning so much. It explains a subject then gives you sample problems. It also has detailed answers so you can see how the answer is what is. This book is for someone who has a background in accounting, not for a first timer.
Photobucket





















No comments: