Monday, December 15, 2008

And the Decision Has Been Made......

free myspace backgrounds


After much thinking and debating, I have made a decision as to where I will call home. And I, know that this is the state's older license plate but it was the only blank one I could find so that I could "personalize" it. So.................................
I am........................................
Photobucket
staying in LOUISIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although the area I am in right now is growing on me, I am leaning more towards Houma/New Orleans/Slidell areas. I don't know if I could live in such an isolated area such as where I am currently. I know I said my dream location is Corpus Christi, but I am close enough. The way I figure it, I am only 9 - 10 hours from there. That's easily a weekend get-away or vacation. So, I am content with naming Louisiana as my new home. Now, on to looking for a place to rent.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Yay I am so happy for you that you have made your decision on where to live!! Good luck on finding the place to rent!!
I hope your holidays are great!! :)