Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Randoms

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you (or even didn't tag you), it's because I want to know more about you...

I'm not doing the whole tag thing. If you post this about yourself, leave a comment so I can read yours.

25 Randoms About Crystal

1) I never dreamed of going into accounting. It was the page I flipped to and so I chose it. When I did all my personality assessments in my College Orientation class, my answers always came back to Accounting as one of the best majors for me. Guess something was telling what to do when I enrolled!

2) I do not trust very easily. If I give you my trust, don't blow it because you will never have it again. I won't eliminate you from my life, but I will never trust you 100% again.

3) My favorite toy as a child (and I was an 80's child) was Cabbage Patch Kids. I had 6 of them including 2 sets of "twins". Was it a glimpse into my future?

4) I used to be very active in 2 charities: March of Dimes (for my miscarried babies) and PanCan (Pancreatic Cancer Research in memory of my granddaddy). I miss it.

5) I love History. I could sit in a history class all day long and never be bored. When I was 10 I could tell you the chronological order of every Civil War Battle with general's names and casualties for each side. I have since forgotten this information!

6) When my first child was born, I did everything as I was told to. By the time #2 was 6 months old, I discovered I had a brain and capable of having my own thoughts. I am technically, by definition, classified as a "Crunchy Mama".

7) I was raised as a Washington Redskins fan. I always have been, until now..... Louisiana takes control over you and I am now a Saints fan. I still love the 'Skins though!

8) I love spicy food, which works out great considering I'm in Cajun Country!

9) I am 100% a computer geek. I taught myself everything I know on a computer. And if, you want the answer to something, I will find it!

10) I am a Republican. The only thing I will not agree with the republicans on is banning gay marriage. I believe they have just as much right to be miserable like the rest of us. Just kidding, about the miserable part. But, yes I believe they should have the same right to legally be called married as I do.

11) I find great fault in the Welfare system of this county. There are too many benefits abusers in the system and obviously nothing is being done about it!

12) I hate that the mother to my youngest nephew doesn't let me have contact with him. No matter what my brother does or says, I love that little boy and want to be in his life. I've already missed a year!

13) My favorite color is Pink! I LOVE PINK!

14) My dream is to one day have my house with palm trees in the yard.

15) I love to cook. I will cook all the time. I just hate cleaning it all up! I make up recipes, I collect recipes. I just love to cook! End of story.

16) I was anorexic/borderline bulimic in high school. By borderline, I mean I never made myself throw up; I just exercised my tail off. I starved myself for almost 4 years; eating little to nothing each day. I weighed anywhere from 80-90 pounds all 4 years. I weighed 85 the day we graduated in 1996; 90 when I got pregnant in 1997. I stayed that way until 2001. I'm not proud of it and I don't need criticism.

17) I can get lost anywhere! But I can always find my way back out, just don't ask me how I did it!

18) I have an above average IQ and graduated with honors, barely. I never applied myself in high school. One of my major regrets!

19) I believe everything happens for a reason, even if it hurts like hell! I've made mistakes, hurt myself, hurt other people, but in all honesty, if I change those mistakes then I change who I am today. And I don't want that.

20) I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. My cabinets have to be a certain way. My drawers have to be organized a certain way. Clothes folded right. Dishes washed in a certain order. I will even eat my food in an order 90% of the time.

21) I have 7 piercings: 3 in each ear and my tongue. Want to get my navel done.

22) I was once a volunteer firefighter/EMT. I left when I became pregnant with my oldest twins (2005). Sometimes, I miss it.

23) I love the shows "Girls Next Door" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Also like the show "Jon and Kate plus Eight". The Duggars annoy me so I rarely watch that. My favorite show is House though.

24) We all have a "celebrity crush". No matter how old we get. I don't know many people that don't. Mine is Jeremy Shockey, TE for the New Orleans Saints. Photobucket

25) I have 2 items on my current wish list. Jeremy Shockey jersey's. One is from the Saints Photobucket ($60) and the other was his college one Photobucket($190). I've been granted permission to buy the NFL one. Chris about passed out over the College one. LOL

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shoeaddict said...

OMG! We are so much alike!

Vi (pronounced Vy) said...

i was #16, though in college.

she
www.shebecameabutterfly.net