Monday, January 19, 2009

A Look Into 2009!

Again, better late than never! Here are my goals for 2009:



1) Already broke this one: Blog every day. So, I'm changing it today to Blog at least 3 times a week. Maybe that will work better for me. I have 4 blogs, so this will be easy or a challenge depending how I look at it. Blog at least 3 times a week no matter which blog or blog at least 3 times a week in EACH blog. Hmmmm........ Please be sure to check my other blogs out.

2) Stay on schedule, if not ahead with my schoolwork. Last semester I allowed myself to fall behind which really hurt me. So, now I plan to stay right on with the syllabus, even if the professor gives until the end of the semester to have quizzes and such done.

3) Another school related one - Pull my GPA up to a 2.5. It's possible but I have to stay focused in all of my classes!

4) Find more interesting ways to teach the girls. I so hate structured school (hence why i take online classes).

5) Get us all officially moved to Louisiana.

6) Meet Jeremy Shockey (of the New Orleans Saints). Haha....... Just kidding although it would be cool!

Photobucket

No comments: