Thursday, February 25, 2010

38 Weeks.....

I went in for an appointment today. It was supposed to be just for a NST. (Let me insert here that I had been given a c-section date of March 2). I did the NST and it showed the contractions I was having. However, I was feeling them in my back rather than in my abdomen. The doctor came in to see me and decided that due to the contractions and my suddenly high blood pressure (although that may have been from my frustration with the cab company I was using!), we would do the c-section tomorrow morning rather than wait until Tuesday. I had another ultrasound as well to do fluid check and growth scan. They estimated his weight to be between 7#, 8 oz and 7#, 11 oz. I was instructed to go to the hospital for blood work that afternoon and then to be back at the Women's Center at 5 am for the c-section.

No comments: