Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppity Hop Hop......

Our Easter involved 2 things -- the "beach" and an Easter egg hunt! First, we went to the Gulf of Mexico where my intention was to just take pictures of the kids. Well, while walking to the water's edge, I kept seeing amazing seashells. I kept picking them up, so this involved the kids wanting to seashell hunt. I couldn't pick just a few pictures to share so, I'm sharing a bunch!

The 7 kids:
Photobucket

Chris and the Kids
Photobucket

Me and the Kids
Photobucket

Me, Chris and Connor
Photobucket

The Kids "Seashell hunting"
Photobucket

"Sisterly Love" Twins Cheyenne and Courtney
Photobucket

Caitlyn
Photobucket

Crystina
Photobucket

Carolyn
Photobucket

Courtney
Photobucket

Courtney again
Photobucket

I liked it so much, I made it black and white too.
Photobucket

The Gulf of Mexico
Photobucket


Afterwards, the kids did an easter egg hunt with some friends. 9 kids + 166 eggs = fun!!! Afterwards, Chris and I sat around the pool with Connor and talked to some friends. The kids played in the yard.


Charlotte
Photobucket

Caitlyn
Photobucket

Cheyenne
Photobucket

Courtney - she was so cute. At first, she didn't understand the whole thing. I would tell her to pick up the egg and put it in her basket and she'd look at me like I was crazy.
Photobucket

Connor during the egg hunt.
Photobucket

After, he was exhausted!!! LOL
Photobucket

No comments: