Thursday, April 15, 2010

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE U -- Yes, it really is!

Photobucket

Now, I am a LSU girl. I love them. If I had to choose colleges/universities right now to submit my transfer record to, LSU would be on top of the list (along with Tulane). They are my NCAA team through everything. And all was right in my world when they won the NCAA World Series last year. But......... I want my son to go to the University of Miami (FL). Why? Because they have one of the best NCAA football programs in the country. Sure, their record hasn't been showing it, but look at the football talent that has gone through there. Some of the current NFL players -- Frank Gore, Devin Hester, Darnell Jenkins, Ray Lewis, Willis McGahee, Santana Moss, Sinorice Moss, Clinton Portis, Ed Reed, Glenn Sharpe, Jeremy Shockey, Santonio Thomas, Jonathan Vilma, Reggie Wayne, Kellen Winslow II, among others. Past NFL talent includes, among many others - Bennie Blades, Ken Dorsey, Michael Irvin, Jim Kelly, Jim Otto, Warren Sapp, Vinny Testaverde, and Sean Taylor. Now, why wouldn't I want my son to go through their program? Yes, I am one of those moms who wants their son to be the next football star. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't. But, if it does, you won't find a more proud mama in the world!

Now, there is a Hurricane fan in my household -- my husband. He always has been, always will be. So, Miami clothing is normal around here.

So, I took these pics of Connor just for the hubby. Ok, and the fact that one day I hope he does play college ball there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: