Saturday, March 14, 2009

Book Review(s): Twilight Saga

Photobucket

I had initially stayed away from these books because I honestly didn't want to follow the crowd. It seemed EVERYONE I knew was so into Twilight. I managed to avoid it until last week. That's when I said "What the heck. I'll read Twilight and see if its any good." So, I went to the store one day with Chris and he bought Book #1: Twilight for me. It took me a couple days to get around to starting it, but when I did I discovered it was a great story! I instantly fell in love with the love story of Bella Swan, a human teenager and Edward Cullen, a teenage vampire. I went out and bought Book #2: New Moon. New Moon wasn't as good to me as Twilight was, but was still worth reading. I am glad that the author waited until the second book to introduce the werewolves. Accepting vampires was enough for one book! Then came Book #3: Eclipse. That book, all 630 pages, was read in a day. Now, I am reading Book #4: Breaking Dawn. I am 221 pages into it and LOVING it! I have not seen the movie yet, but plan to buy the DVD when it comes out (3/21).

I will write about Book #4 when I am finished with it.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: