Thursday, March 5, 2009

Forever and A Day....

Back when Chris and I first started dating we had an expression we always said. Instead of just "I Love You", it was "I Love You Always and Forever and A Day." I had once written a poem called Forever and a Day. However, my kids destroyed all 3 of my notebooks of poetry! So, today I decided to just write another one with the same title.

Forever and A Day
Forever and a day,
is how long I'll stay.
When I say I love you,
Please know its true.
I'll love you till the day we die,
That, is no lie.
I love you with all my heart,
And the two of us will never part.
Forever and a day,
Together is how we'll stay.

© Crystal Darden Swarmer
2009

This was me and Chris when we first started dating in 1996:
Photobucket

And this is the love of my life now:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: