Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saying Goodbye.......

Saying goodbye is never an easy thing to do. I absolutely hate saying goodbye. I always end up crying and crying. And even crying some more.

So, today when I had to walk my husband out to his truck and tell him goodbye, for an undetermined amount of time, I was a complete basket case. I was trying to fight back my tears, but ended up making it all worse on myself. Not many people understand it, but in the 12 years we've lived together, we've spent a little more than 6 months apart total. Being apart is just strange and foreign to me! So, I spent all day crying off and on. Every little thing, memory, trigger just sets me off. From walking to the front door and not seeing his truck, to not finding him outside smoking, to not hearing his co-worker's voices, to being in the room alone were all triggers to me.

Photobucket

No comments: