Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese: Where a Kid Can be a Kid!

I decided to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese tonight...... alone. LOL What an adventure! I had coupons and we ended up with 240 tokens! The kids ended up winning a total of 769 tickets (Tina - 322, Carly - 259, Caitlyn - 60, Charlotte - 89, and even the babies won some - 39). Tina got a crown, straw, slinky and ring; Carly got a crown and ring; Caitlyn and Charlotte each got a bracelet; and the babies didn't get anything. I used their tickets for the older girls since there weren't really any prizes for them. We were there from 6:30 - 9:00 pm. All the kids were asleep by 10:00 pm!

Here's some pictures:
Cheyenne does like pizza!
Photobucket

Caitlyn loved the Bob the Builder ride. She cried whenever I made her get off it!
Photobucket

Carolyn:
Photobucket

Charlotte:
Photobucket

Courtney:
Photobucket

And this was the only pictures I got of Crystina:
Photobucket

No comments: