Friday, December 4, 2009

Aloha Friday #3

Photobucket


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


What is one accomplishment from this past week?


Mine is simple: I finished up 3 of my 6 online classes with 1 A and 2 B's. I finished a 4th class as well, but that grade has not been calculated and once it is, it won't be pretty!

If you want to participate in this meme, go here.

3 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

I got the house all decorated in less than 8 hours because we decided to invite 6 people over for dinner on Sat. morning for Veggie Beef Soup in the crock pot - huge accomplishment for me to get it all done and boxes put away in LESS than 24 hrs!!!

Annie said...

Thank you for stopping by my Aloha Friday! I am so sorry for taking this long to get to yours.

One accomplishment?
I had my first Discovery Toys party as a consultant. It was a total failure, but at least I made it through in one piece :) (failure was on the part of the hostess and her out of control children, not me)

Have a wonderful week!

Honey Bee said...

That's strange...I can't think of anything! :/