Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday 13 -- 13 Things I Have Been Craving

Photobucket


Connor will be amused by this when he's older....

13 Things I Have Been Craving This Pregnancy


1) Twinkies - Only fitting since I craved them with my first and now my last
Photobucket


2) Sunny Delight - Only the smooth
Photobucket


3) Wild Cherry Pepsi
Photobucket


4) Marie Callender's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Photobucket


5) Crunch and Munch Caramel
Photobucket


6) Stouffer's Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
Photobucket


7) Barber Food's Cordon Bleu Stuffed Chicken
Photobucket


8) Raising Cane's
Photobucket


9) Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
Photobucket


10) Bubble gum - And I only chew it until the taste is gone, then it must be replaced
Photobucket


11) Baked Potato with lots of butter and Concord Food Potato Topping - I have tried it with bacon bits and nope, not the same!
Photobucket Photobucket


12) Snickers
Photobucket


13 3 Musketeers
Photobucket


I know, nothing healthy, but what can I say???

*************************************



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

No comments: