Friday, December 11, 2009

Aloha Friday #4

Photobucket


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


What has been your favorite class you have taken, high school or college?


In high school, my favorite class was Child Care. We actually had a part-time pre-school that we ran 2 days a week. I wish I had taken part II of the class, but let a boy interfere with my schedule. In college, really haven't taken one yet. LOL I did enjoy Business Law though.


If you want to participate in this meme, go here.

1 comment:

Twincerely,Olga said...

HI.always reading or English!! I am not too good at Math! stop by