Well, it's that time again.... QOTW from Multiples and More! This week's question is:
- White Christmas (1954) - This is a movie that my mother made me watch every year, and heck not even at Christmas necessarily. I seem to be a sucker for older movies. I really like this one, not sure why. Maybe because its not one of those sappy ones like "It's a Wonderful Life" and all.
- Home Alone (1990) - I love this movie year round, but since it does center around Christmas, I do consider it a Christmas movie. This one is always a good pick-me-up movie. You know for those times that I need a really good laugh and to remind me that my kids aren't the only ones who can come up with devious plans.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966) - And yes, I only like the animated version. I'm just kooky like that!
- The Santa Clause (1994) - It's just too freaking cute! The sequels to it are good too, but this one is my favorite of them. And please remind me not to push Santa off the roof and if he does fall, NOT TO PUT THE JACKET ON! I definitely don't need all those extra pounds packed on!
- A Christmas Carol (1984) - I have not seen the newest version, so I'm going with the version I do know. Kind of ironic, since I am pretty much Scrooge.
- To Grandmother's House We Go (1992) - Features the Olsen twins. It's been a few years since I've last seen it. It usually comes on ABC Family.
And these are two Christmas movies I want to see, but have yet to:
- Four Christmases (2008) - Not a big Vince Vaughn fan, but I adore Reese Witherspoon. Besides I know how it is trying to cram so many family functions in one day.
- Christmas with the Kranks (2004) - Based on a John Grisham book. Need I say more? I'm sure I'll never enjoy it as much as I did the book, but it does feature Tim Allen, so it should be very comedic at best!