Tuesday, November 24, 2009

10 on Tuesday -- 10 Things I Am Thankful For

Photobucket
10 Things I Am Thankful For
1) My husband, Chris - He loves me despite my faults. He accepts me, quirks and all. We have our problems, but in the end we always work it out. Thirteen years and still going strong. We had people telling us we wouldn't last a week!
2) My 6 daughters: Crystina, Carolyn, Caitlyn, Charlotte, Cheyenne and Courtney - Though they drive me crazy and I complain on days, I love my baby girls like no other. I would be lost without them.
3) My unborn son, Connor - He's the one I've been waiting for, for the last 10 years. We always said when we got out boy, we were done.
4) My nephews: Clifton, Christian and Aidyn - Clifton is 18 years old and the son of my oldest sister. I spent alot of time with him when he was a baby. Christian is my brother's 2 year old. He'll always be my other "baby boy." Aidyn is my brother's other 2 year old son. I never get to see him or hear about him.
5) My friends - The ones who see me through hard times.
6) My freedom - The freedom of speech, the freedom of religion, the freedom to have a choice.
7) The internet - To keep in touch with my friends all over the world.
8) On line classes - Because if I had to sit through Greek Mythology 3 times a week, I would be certifiable!
9) Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo TV Dinners - Have you ever been pregnant? Then you know where I am going with this. These are what I crave. And my Wal-mart actually ran out the other day. The nerve!
10) Louisiana ABC Laws and living in a "wet" parish - Well, I'm really thankful for this when I'm not pregnant, but thankful none-the-less. If you don't know what this means, then here's the breakdown: drive thru daiquiri shops, can buy beer/liquor 24/7, and Wal-marts, gas stations, drug stores, etc even sell liquor. Nothing like a 3 am beer/liquor run. LOL
If you want to participate in this meme, then go here.

No comments: