Monday, November 23, 2009

Missing: SANITY

Photobucket
MISSING:
Sanity
If found, please return promptly! Owner is not functioning properly without it!
I love my kids dearly. I would do anything in the world for them. But some days I feel like they wake up with the intentions of putting me in the looney bin. Maybe they dream at night about all the things they can do throughout the day to just irritate me. Here's the phrases that I honestly get sick of hearing every single day:
  • Mama, I don't want to!
  • Mama, (insert name of a sister here) is (insert an action).
  • Mama, Tina won't let me (insert an action here).
  • I wanna watch cartoons!!!!
  • Buuuttttt, I donnnn't wannnnnt toooooooo! (Carly is in a whining stage)
  • AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! (see above)
  • WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
  • MY MAMA!!!!!!!! (Cheyenne is overly possessive)
  • Leave that alone!
  • Leave me alone!
  • Get away!

By the end, I am the one doing "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Some days, I swear they fight and argue from the time they open their eyes until they shut them at night. Whatever happened to "love your sibling". I used to fight all the time with my brother, or so I thought. It's nothing like these 6!

One day, I'll regain my sanity -- I guess in 18 years after Connor is all grown up and out the house too!

No comments: