Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.


1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?


  • A new laptop with lots and lots of storage

  • An accounting tutor who doesn't mind me calling at 3 am if I need help


  • A day of peace and quiet where all my kids listen and do as they are told (I am seriously laughing out loud as I type that)

  • All new wardrobes for all of us, including Baby Connor for when he arrives

  • All the stuff I need for Baby Connor (I thought the 2007 twins were my last kids. Hahahaha!)

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
  • Anything made by my kids

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
  • pillow and blanket sets for everyone. I'd have to start years in advance just to keep the attention span long enough to make them all. I have made a set for my granddaddy and grandmother in the past.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • Polaroid camera when I was 6. I thought I was cool!


5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?

  • Crystina - Wii, Wii games, Nintendo DS lite, games, new MP3 player, Saints and LSU jersey
  • Carolyn - Wii and games, Nintendo DS and games, Saints jersey
  • Caitlyn - WWE wrestling ring and wrestlers, John Cena (don't think I can arrange that!)
  • Charlotte - all things princess
  • Cheyenne - anything
  • Courtney - anything

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
  • I love the holidays only because of the food. I love turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing all drowned in gravy, corn, butterbeans, apple pie, pumpkin pie. And I always eat 3 plates full! (Then complain I'm getting fat for the next 3 months!)


7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

  • Nothing, I am afraid.


8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas


9. Favorite holiday song?

  • I like the good old song, Silver Bells. I'm not too much on holiday music.


10. Favorite holiday pastime?

  • Driving around looking at the holiday lights displays. I still do it as an adult.

Feel free to play along. The amazing prizes up for grabs can be found here. Thanks to TodaysMama for all of the fun. You have until December 13 to join in.

1 comment:

Michele said...

LOVE your header! Hope you are feeling well girl! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!