Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
A new laptop with lots and lots of storage
An accounting tutor who doesn't mind me calling at 3 am if I need help
- A day of peace and quiet where all my kids listen and do as they are told (I am seriously laughing out loud as I type that)
- All new wardrobes for all of us, including Baby Connor for when he arrives
- All the stuff I need for Baby Connor (I thought the 2007 twins were my last kids. Hahahaha!)
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
- Anything made by my kids
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
- pillow and blanket sets for everyone. I'd have to start years in advance just to keep the attention span long enough to make them all. I have made a set for my granddaddy and grandmother in the past.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
- Polaroid camera when I was 6. I thought I was cool!
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
- Crystina - Wii, Wii games, Nintendo DS lite, games, new MP3 player, Saints and LSU jersey
- Carolyn - Wii and games, Nintendo DS and games, Saints jersey
- Caitlyn - WWE wrestling ring and wrestlers, John Cena (don't think I can arrange that!)
- Charlotte - all things princess
- Cheyenne - anything
- Courtney - anything
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
- I love the holidays only because of the food. I love turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing all drowned in gravy, corn, butterbeans, apple pie, pumpkin pie. And I always eat 3 plates full! (Then complain I'm getting fat for the next 3 months!)
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
- Nothing, I am afraid.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
9. Favorite holiday song?
- I like the good old song, Silver Bells. I'm not too much on holiday music.
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
- Driving around looking at the holiday lights displays. I still do it as an adult.